Sticky threads

Latest Posts

SKMDRONY
Traffic Value: $121.69303 Bangladesh
0 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:24
Thanks veeru5656
friend11
Traffic Value: $455.43947 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
7 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:25
I would rather care about Microsoft then about Bill or Steve or some other guy, especially if any of them are actively trying to destroy the business they were leading.

I'm not sure that getting investments from website users, claiming the investments as your own income, and then investing their money into the business counts as putting your own money into it. IF that's what happened, I admit I don't know personally. 
DAngel1991
Traffic Value: $402.25802 Macedonia
5 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:26
@MisterDD 

I act like a woman for my taste... And I wouldn't settle for anyone that doesn't know how to handle me wink
Your threats are vain, you cannot do anything to me...

Edited your big IT talk?

Do you know how you abuse your mod position?
You write posts the way you want, later edit them according to the response you get...
You write sth, and if you don't like the response delete that and all of the following posts...
But I am saving one of your deleted posts, it has reached the party it was intended to reach, though you deleted it just seconds after posting...
Kent05
Traffic Value: $204.102 Barbados
17/06/2015 22:28
Things is really getting heated in here but any way i would like to say congrats to Marc and hope every thing be fruitful for MTV, me and the different diaspora of people that are working their ass off here trying to make a honest living.

Also am not rejoicing over the stripping and banning of Jo as anything can be inevitable regardless of your position so i would like to say congrats once again to Marc and am anticipating the bright future you would bring to MTV.
Catt
Traffic Value: $1,193.5857 Brazil
8 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:28
people seem to have a taste for attacking eachother.. then we have to delete msgs and get attacked in turn... angel
paloma_u
Traffic Value: $244.94947 Honduras
1 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:31
MisterDD 
I do not understand why it worries so much if people pays taxes or not in Croatia. Do you work for the Croatian IRS or the Government?

And would you mind explaining a little more what you talk about in your discussion with DAngel? Most of us were not here before those things you talk about happened and from this whole talk seems that maybe we should.
sphericow
Traffic Value: $491.24497 Spain
2 like this post 0 people
I understand why they have banned Jo. But I think they should talk and reach an agreement. If you combine the seriousness of Marc and Jo visionary capacity, something important will come of it. Unity is strength.
mriley
Traffic Value: $45,656.25089 United States
13 like this post 0 people
@DAngel1991/MisterDD 

Enough..any further posts along this line will be deleted and forum ban recommended for both of you.

Take it to skype if that's what it takes.
danky
Traffic Value: $6,580.40645 United States
1 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:32
newguy why is that not fair?

Jo had his 11million shares for sale at .01. He's gone and suddenly no one is selling a huge block holding it down thus any buying sends it north.

Was it fair that Jo sold what, 40 million shares? 
DAngel1991
Traffic Value: $402.25802 Macedonia
17/06/2015 22:33
@ paloma_u

Me, myself, have pretty much very little idea what this guy is talking about.
I know he is attacking me for trying to ruin MTV somehow, with some friends of mine...
How and who those friends are, I really wouldn't know...

@mriley 

Tnx, I hold no interest in continuing that discussion smile
mriley
Traffic Value: $45,656.25089 United States
17/06/2015 22:34
Hmmm...why do you think Jo lowered the trading fees to 1/4 percent???

Only the whale knows.....
danky
Traffic Value: $6,580.40645 United States
3 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:36
I think it's going to take some real time for the market to pick back up.

JO scared and screwed over hundreds if not thousands of people.

Now that he's out, what we need is to see solid steps forward. Once Marc can show people MTV is fine/safe then we'll see a recovery in value.
paloma_u
Traffic Value: $244.94947 Honduras
8 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:37
Catt, it is ok to clear the typical "Where's my ads" or "I didn't get paid" posts, but seeing how many power struggles and things are going underground here, you may be killing valuable information to learn through those discussions if you clear them all up. All those details (or questions/doubts/points raised) will be gone and that lack of knowledge could hurt our investments long term by not having the whole picture.

Edit: interesting how everybody is trying to sheesh out this discussion. I just wonder what they are trying to keep hidden... 

So much for "transparency"... 
alienismail
Traffic Value: $210.14336 Morocco
0 like this post 13 people
17/06/2015 22:49
Hi Marc,

Would you please unban Jo's account. We love Jo and we love MTV because of him and his honesty. He deserve to stay at least an active member. He has good attention for this business, it was him who delegating this business to you, because he think you can go ahead better.

Please, respecting Jo is respecting the business and us. We consider Jo as father of MTV.

sincerly,
ismail
EpicKris
Traffic Value: $920.8297 Poland
15 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:50
As long as we don't threaten each other, use vulgar words and attack fellow members it's okay to express an opinion. 

Today, was a hot day, it's time to chill. Take your pick wink

Maybe someday, we could actually own our brewery and brand? Eh, a man can dream happy
yallit
Traffic Value: $2,148.94717 Philippines
3 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 22:54
@paloma_u, if I understand correctly, catt is referring to personal attacks. It's okay to have a discussion but avoid personal attacks.
tupko
Traffic Value: $32,122.18249 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
7 like this post 0 people
well, that's our MisterDD grin the ferocious moderator! Can't even make a little joke on his expense and then suddenly he takes it all personal and starts attacking everyone sad (including me as il051 have said), but doesn't matter I forgive!

but yeah as mriley have said this is no place for these pointless fights and argues.

remember to keep the forum clean, ask questions, answer them if you can, post your opinions, thoughts, ideas, anything productive, even jokes tongue

after all, we are all human beings, not robots
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
1 like this post 8 people
Dangel1991

I deleted because it was not relevant for conversations and I do not want to go in details. Which part of I do not care what you think talk you did not understood. You make me laugh.

paloma_u

It is not important who I am, let just say they even tried on all ways to find out who I am, some through searches (big mistake), some tried to ask those which are employers high enough, but honestly its mission impossible. About That girl, she has issues with authority, people like me do not care about such people.

About what I talk. Jo wanted order, and we all know forum does not have order. Honestly this is disaster. I have proofs that administration protects some users (they even remove allowed punishments on banners, and allow then to put same later after punishment). I have proofs that administration do not give to some members punishments. Honestly pure epic disaster. This is new MarketGlory, mark my words. It is not hard to see on which side I am because I do not like mess, and in last 2 months they did nothing to protect users and moderators from that mess, administration even protects trolls (that had nothing to do with Jo). 

What is MG? Not important place for many people, where trollers and mess rule the world, with heavy insults which we have here now. But all which do not like trolls, we are next trust me, because this current administration protects them. We wrote to them, but they do not care. I know I am and honestly I do not care what they think about me. If you say something about administration you will get warning or ban, bt if you insult moderators or people if you have moderator to which is that funny nothing will happen. They said I ruined croatian topic. That is hilarious lie, there were MarketGlory undercover users which are well connected, and not from there I know exactly what for a people those are which did same things to people on other systems, and mostly some of them advertise bad earnings also and care only about commissions of people, but MisterDD is good enough to educate their referrals. So what happened? After tolerating insults, provocations, even hard curses and racist comments (some moderator- read TUPKO) came and said that is whole funny and he did not react any single time. You will see how funny will that be for FIFA about incident in Croatia. And what happened? Slosumo said leave trollers alone, moderators need to be less full of self. That happened. What I want to say? Who's fault is that, not my problem. I just do not like it, and my obligations to system will be on minimum until things change in here. It is shame that our punishemts against trolls are not allowed. As I said next MarketGlory.

tupko

Your vision of this forum is next MarketGlory. Pathetic shame. And I am not shamed to say, you and administration protect trolls that is reason why we have such place. You should rather read posts on this forum before 1.5 years, before PV and maybe you will know what is cool and funny forum. This what you defend and protect is shamefull trolling and for every judgement, black comedy, for sure not funny. Oh sorry racism is funny for you too. And when someone curses mother. I guess you saw other angle which noone saw when that guy cursed mother of other guy. Please spear me of stupidity.  Enjoy and all best.

MisterDD out.
sphericow
Traffic Value: $491.24497 Spain
17/06/2015 22:56
@EpicKris My Traffic Beer-lue.
Uganka
Traffic Value: $3,117.03585 Slovenia
0 like this post 5 people
17/06/2015 23:04
WTF you guys?! Get a room and kill each other! We don't need all this crap of yours on the forum! And this shit has been going now fo 5 pages?? SCAM
Page: , , , , ... , , , 24, , ,
Forum - News - 17th June-Daily news
Subscribe to this Topic