Traffic Value: $421.24275 Greece
0 like this post 0 people
18/06/2015 03:50
Congratulations, Marc!
RoXoR97
Traffic Value: $615.09793 Saudi Arabia
1 like this post 0 people
18/06/2015 04:18
Congratulations marc you made  my day by announcing credit card installation just 1 more thing please bring paypal back
saif1990
Traffic Value: $568.86838 Pakistan
0 like this post 1 people
18/06/2015 04:36
@MarcdeKoning
Please check my balance issue i am missing ~$79 i asked several times but no one reply
ianmalvar
Traffic Value: $124.98744 Philippines
2 like this post 0 people
18/06/2015 05:02
@slosumo - the "view competitions" of Monitor is not working?
https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/monitor/voting_game.html

PS. Regardless of the chaos, inconsistency, changes, etc. I love to see how active (good &/bad) is our community. You can only find these kinds of people in MTV forum <3

Congratulations Marc & my respect for you Jo smile 
Luckyguy
Traffic Value: $780.17861 Pakistan
18/06/2015 05:14
Congrats buddy smile
joe31800
Traffic Value: $6,016.01548 United States
18/06/2015 05:42
@mytraffic34

You made a comment to me back on page 19. Apparently the English language puzzles you. I have never disrespected Jo, and have always stated he has provided a means for me to make a good profit over the years. I was pointing out that some of the arguments people were making about Jo were not valid, or at the least not uncommon of CEOs.

I have not picked sides in this battle as I have done well here, but have not been happy with recent events. I was taking a wait and see position while remaining loyal to MTV as a company. So before you go shooting off your mouth, understand what people are saying!
DC27
Traffic Value: $588.14759 United States
18/06/2015 06:02
I like the new CEO and I think most are already done with Jo.

Pretty obvious that a lot of stuff started going down and him manipulating the market was obvious. Gotta say I am pretty disappointed in Jo.
Luckyguy
Traffic Value: $780.17861 Pakistan
2 like this post 0 people
18/06/2015 06:15
Long live mtv! 
i will love to see share price at 0.30 smile
now i believe share price will go to 0.30
PvPink96
Traffic Value: $627.71649 Viet Nam
18/06/2015 06:40
good
JayR17
Traffic Value: $866.95481 United States
18/06/2015 06:41
My main question is how this could even be a surprise to Jo. Shouldn't he have seen this coming from miles away? Especially hiring a new CEO which effectively removes all of his own power at least. I think Jo must have been WAAYY over his head this whole time. And maybe a bit delusional. I mean if I did all the things he did and then hired a new head of the site I should be able to see myself stepping down at least and maybe being fired (or banned etc.). Kinda funny.
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
3 like this post 2 people
18/06/2015 07:27
LoboGris

- I have proofs that I warned Jo personally about people which work on that way, from other systems and that they will try to do same here, and ruin forum in first step, and infiltrate in system as next step (both happen). I can send to Jo personally those matherials, if you want come to my groups where I can publish those. This is not place since we all know many of them just wait to put me down.
- From now on I will help to people which have issues with accounts and which need support. With trolls and people which act like they are important more than rest of us I will not waste time (same goes for administration which do not trust to moderators, and does not give them power at least to delete double topics or remove from forum bad users which directly insult people with curses or insults on racist way).
- I have proofs how deleted banners and aproved punishments were deleted from last punished logs, and how same banners were again in business just few hours later.
- I have proofs that some people from MG and similar sites work undercover, that they attacked me on my private facebook, ruined Croatian topic in here, and I have all possible links of them which I am ready to share public on facebook.
- I have proofs that administration said that scripts and hacks for games and shares are fake and just scam, instead to admit that they allow same scripts for games and shares.
- I have proofs that some people are heavy protected by ONLY person which can protect people in this forum when they deserve total ban.
- I have proofs that ONE person is protected under suspicious conditions because he is heavy advertiser, even through he roles under weird situations with scripts on shares markets.
- I have proofs that all that was planed, and that move is somekind of personal wendetta (because I am polite I will not write date and time on forum where you can check that).

Conlusion: Every single serious user and marketer will say to you, if people find way to breach into the system and to create scripts, they will find way to abuse something more. Trust me. So it is funny how we do not allow scripts for advertisements, but we allow scripts for games and shares, where they can do damage and problems to other people which are involved at the same time, forcing them to make mistake.

Please do not talk to me, do not insult me I will not even talk to moderators which insulted me because I do not think good things about them. I will not talk even to administration until they change their policy because I know they look for a trolls to run that show, and since I am not one I am next on road down. I am realistic person, and my work on this forum will be only with people which need help and support. You think you can buy me as other moderators which changed side like that? I told to all that I do not have side, Its not possible to buy me, I am realistic person, and here is nothing realistic, If you think that Jo lied about many things, you should see about things which Jo has not know. And now spear me. You know my contact, use it. Here I will deal only with those honest people which need help and support.

Remember I respect you all, but I do not want to have business with many anymore based on actions and shame which I saw. From this momment further I talk only to people which need oppinion help or support as forum moderator, and later as regular user if they remove my moderator sign, what will not surprise me when I see on which way this forum goes. As Paloma said, worst enemies were people which had oppinion about system, and best friends those which had heads in places of other people. Thank you.

Last comment before I go away in my style: Marc I have no doubts you are good person, but If you read what I said, you will have a lot of things to solve. Good luck, and trust me it was not all on Jo, you will be surprised. All best and congratulations.
Gabriel83
Traffic Value: $63,951.00584 Germany
18/06/2015 07:32
In my opinnion the very last thing all members need now is another swap as this was the primary tool used by Jo to drop the price and "steal" the member's value in any way. What would investors say which use to support an IPO and every few months the companies take down the values and swap it to another useless values just to remove any dept? Companies need to work with the money and the trust ppl set in them instead swapping anything anytime just for their own advantage. And thats the thing the new leadership in this projects need to do. Work with the values...not swapping them again and again.
bondbond
Traffic Value: $649.16215 India
18/06/2015 07:44
Admin

I had 10,000+ shares and  unable to chat in shareholders test chat version.

When I click that link it says must have 100000 shares to chat..

Pls change it in daily news

thnx
Makila25
Traffic Value: $191.61151 Tanzania United Republic of
18/06/2015 08:09
Doesn't anyone else find this strange? If you think you're gonna succeed working for this company,you an "Edited by moderating team: Good point but hard words" .smile
sujitpadhy
Traffic Value: $53.4809 India
18/06/2015 08:45
@MarcdeKoning

an error occurred while contacting the recaptcha service(plz plz solve the problem)
colasander
Traffic Value: $386,747.05153 Netherlands
12 like this post 0 people
18/06/2015 08:46
Wow, while I was travelling to Australia, a lot happened I see! But to be honest, I don't know what to think about it..

First of all, I think I am glad that Jo is not our ceo anymore, as he wasn't doing anything good for us since november. However, completely banning him is also not okay I think.

I think it is weird Jo is being accused of manipulating the stock market, while Marc says in his first message that he was already busy becoming CEO for 2 days. Meanwhile he was still trading on the market, even after he publicly announced he will become CEO.

But now what, how are you going to improve this business Marc??? With just some motivation you are not going to improve it. Also not with only saying bullshit like "there is no I in team"sick. What are your plans, besides giving mods 1000 shares a month and visiting the offices of the programmers to proof us it is real. This is only costing us money. And how much are you getting paid Marc? And already mentioned it, but are you allowed to trade on the market?

And as far as I know, ponzi's and such things are highly illegal in the Netherlands, so how are you going to avoid being chased by the police??

Answers, we need more answers and clearifications. I am not impressed so far..
wasifimran
Traffic Value: $382.63258 Pakistan
18/06/2015 08:54
@marc
Plz use English to communicate on FB
tupko
Traffic Value: $32,122.18249 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
18/06/2015 09:13
I agree with sander, I guess time will tell, as much as everybody is hating, or was hating Jo before, at least he was presenting some actual ideas, whatever that was good or bad, but he was always tinkering...

Now, we need Marc to do the tinkering... wink
DomingoX6 - Administrator
Traffic Value: $2,272.07399 Venezuela
1 like this post 2 people
18/06/2015 09:42
Give him some time! He just have one day as the CEO!
Moejenki
Traffic Value: $428.8919 Netherlands
0 like this post 1 people
18/06/2015 09:55
Congrats (gefeliciteerd) Marc!
The last posts I saw were better then all those fantasy posts of Jo Jo.
Clear and like a real business.
Jo can be president of Fantasy Island and we keep on the good work in the real world.

So we are ready to rock!

smile
Page: , , , , ... , , , 26,
Forum - News - 17th June-Daily news
Subscribe to this Topic