17th June-Daily news

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Mentysis
Traffic Value: $4,897.89575 Italy
9 like this post 12 people
17/06/2015 21:28
How soon people forget:

When Jo sold many Paidverts shares to give people a huge Daily Revenue (and the next day people started to be mad at him, thinking it was too good to be true, DO YOU REMEMBER THAT?) when he decided to help people recover their loses by putting his own shares at really low price, when he brought the share price TWO times up to $ 0,50, and many many things.

And We all make mistakes smile

This is why I am asking respect for him and what he deserves!
riffolen
Traffic Value: $2,362.00635 Estonia
1 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 21:31
EpicKris
on page 16 you can see what i think about Jo's agreement wink
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
0 like this post 8 people
17/06/2015 21:32
DAngel1991

You have forum, feel free to check my words. And I do not need power, I would never create such system because I would not have free time to do things which I do. I am free spirit. And about people, please haha, i do not need to pretend to be respected and trusted I work only on honest way. 

Where were your friends on internet and forums where MisterDD started to advertise MTV? Where were you when I created first Facebook group for none investors and honest ways of earnings??
Where were your friends? Because of such people (investors which do with people like with trash) they were scared to believe there are honest people and internet earnings and not only matrix and cyclers. And because of people like me we greated huge grid which connected most groups together and based us here in MTV.
heiks1995
Traffic Value: $298.31433 Estonia
1 like this post 1 people
17/06/2015 21:35
sadly search function isn't working, any chance you can post link ? 
I smell big lie from moderator shocked 
actually you don't deserve moderator rank because you seems to be hard person who can't understand anything, sadly.
EpicKris
Traffic Value: $920.8297 Poland
4 like this post 1 people
17/06/2015 21:36
@Mentysis

It's called MANIPULATION. That's why I never shouted that I hate or love Jo. I just observed his moves and where it will lead us. 

You need to throw a bone to the dog from time to time so he wouldn't be upset (regarding those high add issues).
mriley
Traffic Value: $45,656.25089 United States
13 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 21:36
For me Jo's past was OK...quirky personality, but once you figured out how he operated and accepted it, it was fine for me. But the last week with the doomsday crap and the last straw, which I don't why people are flipping out about is that he's know for months that Yan is the hacker and did not inform us.

A known security breach and he couldn't have the programmers wipe passwords so everyone would have to get a knew one?? That is unforgivable. Those that trusted the security of the site were at risk every day, and I guess still are unless they changed their password as Yan has a copy of all accounts from a certain date.

I'm not going to say I "know" Jo's personality, but I think, and this is just a guess, that he wasn't prepared for the international babysitting service he created when he launched PaidVerts. MTV was a group of somewhat experienced "investors" if you will. PV brought in a whole new demographic, that I don't think mixed well with Jo's Type "A" personality. He realized the huge financial juggernaut he had launched with PV, but also realized that the long-term maintenance of that launch was going to be emotionally tolling.

FWIW
MisterDD
0 like this post 9 people
17/06/2015 21:37
heiks1995

I never lie. I am more honest than you and DAngel together. When you will find that on forum (and you will) do not come here to cry and to appologize to me.
Mentysis
Traffic Value: $4,897.89575 Italy
2 like this post 1 people
17/06/2015 21:37
I think that most users here should not even reply on things they even not know, as they probaly signed up a few weeks ago. 

But for who did not get it, we are not anti new CEO, we are just discussing about the actual situation. Is that hard?

Everyone is free to express his opinion, for example Dangel1991 is anti my ideas on current situation, but we are friends, and we know eachother tongue

and mriley

Yan is a capable SysAdmin, he hacked us without knowing our passwords, they said he used to Brute Force us from what I know.
DAngel1991
Traffic Value: $402.25802 Macedonia
17/06/2015 21:40
@MisterDD 

I've been through all of the daily news, I haven't seen what you are talking about...
And regarding my friends and me... I am a poor advertiser, I have 1-2 active reffs... Who else are you referring to, (who those friends of mine are) I wouldn't know smile
mytraffic34
Traffic Value: $4,129.21683 Netherlands
0 like this post 2 people
17/06/2015 21:42
as MisterDD said, back in the days , 2012, 2013 , Jo used his money to save MTV a few times
Sakazuki
Traffic Value: $302.34764 Morocco
2 like this post 1 people
17/06/2015 21:42
in my opinion marc and solsumo u should contact jo 
to solve this probleme . marc this is your first probleme now 
if u are scared that Jo will destroy the market maybe u should put a limit in trading 
for example member couldn't trade more than 2 or 3 million shares/week .. something like that to solve this probleme .
I wish u done with Jo in a good way but I do trust you guys 
sorry for my bed english 
MisterDD
1 like this post 1 people
17/06/2015 21:45
DAngel1991

As I said you do not know where to look. There is much bigger power in here than you can imagine. You ask wrong questions which you cant understand. You ask who is DD. Also I advertised for other people not for me. I was into MTV after first 10 000 people, but I knew for MTV since first days. If you knew me, you would know that I do not advertise almost at all in last 2 years.

Ps: Who said anything about daily news? That came much later. You must search a lot older topics where he said that he will put in system his dividends or commisions (not sure which ones). But that is your problem not mine. I will not search for you. You search for yourself. You do not believe.
lg1500
Traffic Value: $3,227.40257 Poland
0 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 21:46
mytraffic34 - not his money but people money, not for people, but for self investment
hlrive
Traffic Value: $384.50396 United States
17/06/2015 21:46
@ mriley

It is a good thing that I changed my password then about 1 month after he was out of here. This way he doesn't have it. I would recommend that folks do like banks normally make us do and change passwords at least once every 2 months. Just to be safe.
il051
Traffic Value: $14,823.02214 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
8 like this post 0 people
17/06/2015 21:47
MisterDD, remember me?
You accused me for cooperation with other members that we want to ruin MTV, although I told you I don't know anyone personaly here. You said that you even have a proof for that (which you definitely and 100% sure couldn't have)! You even accused other croatian Moderator (Tupko) for the same thing! You ruined croatian language topic, even Slosumo had to calm down twice your arguments with everyone who don't think like you!

You never lie? Come on!
You showed your real face long time ago on croatian language topic.
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
4 like this post 0 people
hlrive

can you remember what a recycled ad looks like? i forgot tongue
mriley
Traffic Value: $45,656.25089 United States
@Mentysis

Yes, but "Brute Force" would take quite a while to crack a 16+ character password with numbers and symbols, which could have been mandated to the entire group.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
17/06/2015 21:49
@mriley

Before the PTC was launched he was reluctant to launch it. People really did have to nag and push to get it done and yet this is what has really built the site and especially the membership
MisterDD
0 like this post 10 people
17/06/2015 21:52
il051

Moderators use one word for people like you - "trollers" which are full of self and which work undercover. I clear mess of people like you. DO not be afraid I will clear it again. I am warrior smile

And yes I know who you are. I have access to informations in reality on legal way for which you do not dream (not through mtv-pv). So trust me I could know a lot of things and I have proofs for all what I said. I know also that you do not pay tax on internet earnings so shhhhhh.
jorgitoooo
Traffic Value: $471.67271 Honduras
0 like this post 1 people
17/06/2015 21:52
[comment deleted]

--Mod Edit--
Please use English as the main medium in the forum. Feel free to use other languages in the specific thread/topic designated for your country/language.
Page: , , , , ... , , , 22, , , , ,
Forum - News - 17th June-Daily news
Subscribe to this Topic