Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - War clicks - Bug reports

War clicks - Bug reports

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
3 like this post 0 people
21/03/2018 08:10
Those error logs from "warwagon_modal" are nothing of significance, just for some logging/test purposes really. Will clean them up one of these days to not confuse you.

The iframe/tons of requests from video ads is not something we can control, but I'll see if its something can be done on their side to reduce such issues. Possibly to reduce some fallback/retry effect... no idea, will check.

We're optimizing video inventory and getting rid/segregating specific video providers to maybe just work for a specific country etc. to improve user experience and any revenues/fill.
slosumo - Administrator
21/03/2018 08:11
@druth nothing really changed on our end on sacrifice screen (yet), so might have been some game "error"/Series of events that caused it for you before. We have a few things to check with that part in the following days so will see what can be done about that as well.
stark100
Traffic Value: $729.96203 Hungary
1 like this post 0 people
21/03/2018 09:47
Today i had to enabled ad block to be able to play. Something must be done with the ads banner.
mbipbux
Traffic Value: $228.85395 Venezuela
2 like this post 0 people
22/03/2018 00:09
Hey slosumo now that you seem to be a bit more around... i sent a contact on warclicks page submitting about (triple dpc) double gold spent. Not sure how that happened but i should have spent 1300 gold and it took double.
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
27/03/2018 00:13
I know youtube gives more commision for watching the whole ad, rather than using the skip ad button, does your ad provider do so as well?

I don't mind watching a full ad (max like trailer length, or if very informative longer), if it means more revenue.
druth8x
31/03/2018 22:11
I just bought 2xDPC for 850 GOLD 14 days...I didn't have any time left.

Now, I have 26 days and 11 hours WTF?

I see that my GOLD went down very close (so probably exactly) by 1700, but that shoud be 28 days not a full 1.5days less.

I didn't WANT to buy it twice, mouse often double clicks things...but if I am to spend 2x I want 2x what I bought.
druth8x
01/04/2018 00:16
A few days ago I switched from Edge back to FF and ads worked, which is why I avoided it, but then ads didn't work, so I switched to Chrome, and today all 11 ads didn't work in Chrome. Which save for 5% instead of 25% fuel in BC, I was fully credited, but the site gets no revenue.
druth8x
01/04/2018 01:57
To clarify, I avoided FF b/c I was afraid my Ad/Script Blockers would block the ads on WC.

I WANT to view ads to generate revenue for continued gameplay support.
stark100
01/04/2018 08:33
I bought unlock TCs 3 days for 200 gold. Gold was deducted but i still have to wait 15 minutes.
slosumo - Administrator
4 like this post 0 people
druth8x
06/04/2018 13:11
So many good updates.

I am now gaining 2x what I was just b4 the update, after buying most of what I could (w/o actuualy reducing my PP bank too much)...you say that's intentional, so sweet! There's a few other things I could buy, but not now as I'm still waiting for double PP reward while having a huge bank.  Also, seeing as I bought a ~5e123 for the IFV which is accounts for "99%" of my gain, and my bank is in the 50s...I don't think there is any upgrade that would change my PP gain rate too much.

The other update I love is the voting window allows us a life...and to be able to vote for them at the same time....not ever increase 2min apart or if one doesn't work for a couple hours etc.

From what I understand, once I vote, techinically, I could have 36hrs with which to not come back to vote, basically allowing me to go from, say 1am Sat Server to 1pm Sun Server? Meaning, whether I have 12hrs left or 1min left at 1am, my new time that I lose the bonus is 36hrs from then. I'll find out in 11hrs...but I'm planning on being busy this weekend, so be nice to know ahead of time.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
09/04/2018 15:02
Your email was asking for suggestions for dealing with inactive leaders.

how about a mutiny/coup option? devil

Some sort of setup where players can express their dissatisfaction with the leader. The more dissatisfaction points leads to lower morale and when it gets too low the players can initiate a mutiny
druth8x
10/04/2018 22:01
I kind of like that idea, as long as the leader deserves it. I don't want a mutiny if the leader is effective...esp with so little power. When the leader has more power maybe things can change.

Honestly, I'd rather have the ability for all of us to vote for an airstrike ahead of time.

Scenario:
We just got through a BOSS BASE (probably airstrike).
Now, we have 24hrs to voice our opinion YES/NO/No Opinion on ordering an airstrike (even if it's a week away).
If you are inactive/don't vote/vote for No Opinion, you aren't part of the caluclation. Only Active Voters get to choose. Simple Majority wins.

Now, esp when more options for Country Treasury exist, we could vote with a currency such as GOLD. This would kind of make it the rich get richer, but they were the ones that most likely helped pay for the airstrike (or for the other uses), so it all works out.

Remember ordering an airtstrike ahead of time, even if it's just the leader is a good idea, that way they don't have to be online right at the beginning or asteany attacks on a base they are about to airstrike.
slosumo - Administrator
2 like this post 0 people
12/04/2018 11:08
Thanks guys for the feedback. Tomorrow we'll be taking things into accounts and narrowing down the final changes for CI.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
0 like this post 0 people
12/04/2018 14:17
I guess for mutiny points it would need to cost something like some work or some gold so that people need to show they are serious and maybe over time the satisfaction rating would slowly grow since no one has expressed dissatisfaction (so they must be happy right? We are government and of course we will assume that grin)
klemen50
Traffic Value: $5,893.23193 Slovenia
13/04/2018 13:20
What happened to other voting sites? I only have three.
stark100
13/04/2018 14:25
@klemen50
"First thing we wanted to improve in BootCamp was tackle with the Daily Voting for boosts. It made any other upgrades/boosts insignificant, and since it is not controlled by us if the votes work, it is something that could ruin your progression/experience. Votes basically were required for “ideal progression”, which we realize should NOT lead the game experience, as it’s something you might not want to do. So we have narrowed down the voting options from 7 sites to only 3, and each giving a 1.2x production multiplier instead of 1.5x. To make up for the boosts these votes gave, we have added a number of upgrades mid and especially late game to “make up” for the ~x17 total boost the votes were previously able to give.

Furthermore, to make voting far more convenient we have extended the boost the give from 24 hours to 36 hours. You will now also be able to extend the voting bonuses BEFORE it runs out – specifically after 12 or less hour of a bonus are left you will be able to vote again (as it’s a new day) to re-extend the bonus to 36 hours. This will allow you to not have to worry about voting exactly every 24 hours (especially in case the voting site does not work properly at that time), and give you some much-needed freedom "
druth8x
18/04/2018 00:29
Anyone else have issues for days with the type of ad that has 2 count down timers?

If I use the Skip Ad Option, I get confirmation of credit.

If I let the other timer go down, I don't get confirmation of credit, I get the following:

Ok, maybe just confirmation of credit, cause my attempts left for sure went down, while creating this post.
druth8x
21/04/2018 03:14
Still trying to track down why ads sometimes work with FF and sometimes not, even though Edge is fine (usually that is).

Point of reference:
Today I was giving 6-8 HBO video ads and they worked in FF, then whatever came after that didn't work for the final 3 in WZ. I don't know how to find out what was attempted.
Page: , , , , ... , , , 112, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - War clicks - Bug reports
Subscribe to this Topic