Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13842 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Questions - Where is JO ?

Where is JO ?

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

tupko
Traffic Value: $32,122.18249 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
29 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 09:55
all these years of fighting and now you're considering to quit??

wow, I never thought you would say that...not even consider it

what about all those goals that we'll turn mtv 10x-100x+....times bigger than it is today.
you were always the driving force behind mtv, and the brains.

despite some people saying you should leave I think we need you for the further developement,
I say you have some really nice ideas to implement and that you were intending to implement with the new mtv platform.

and for everybody's sake please DO NOT scrap transparency, that's the most important trust factor. there is always a way around,

random example
look at bitcoin, it's a way of saying fuck you to the power hungry banks and the government...

don't give up so easily, you may not see a way out now, but that's not the reason to quit.
in the end, no one can stop you from doing anything. after all, your shares your decision.

Just don't do anything reckless or stupid!
naqshbandi
Traffic Value: $861.47812 Pakistan
0 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 10:19
thumsup ..
gugakip
Traffic Value: $739.34329 Belgium
4 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 10:31
It seems like Jo only likes fast money... we as members were told to be patient to earn big money, but Jo himself can't bring up the force to wait. That's really sad.

Jo has been controlling the share market for a while and a lot of members lost a lot of shares due to his actions. Now he makes a wrong discission himself, and mike bought up like 20million shares. Now he's mad... maybe he his saying all this just because he hopes people are going to cash out and lower the share price in this process so he can buy everything back?

To me it seems as if Jo wants to do everything his way, only for his personal greed. I really trusted Jo for a while, despite his history as a HYIP owner (and scammer too). I thought people could change their behaviour in a good way, and I still hope Jo can prove me wrong in the future... But it's really sad if this is the way this business will being ran the next few months/years.
lokebmk
Traffic Value: $3,170.45051 India
2 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 11:58
@jo
Your words are really hurt people , golas , and hope ....your really remembering PROBUX again , i can't bear it if PV / MTV shutdown , not only me every one can't bear it....devil
Jo
Traffic Value: $8,649,585.93592 Spain
3 like this post 27 people
14/06/2015 12:18
1. This business has been running without me for the last few months. The platform is now self sustaining and you can take it forward however you like.
The programmers and support staff are there. Carlos is dedicated as ever. You'll be fine.

2. There are too many rules with investing. There's virtually no scope for creativity or improving the process. Crowd funding can be done, with strict rules and limitations. But our communal portfolio with rolling ownership and continually paying different benefactors etc is beyond the scope of any legal system.

3. The banks are so concerned with money laundering etc, that they just block everything.

4. Mtv is the problem right now. Paidverts is a legit business. But every background check brings up the ugly image of mtv. And that prevents pv from doing things it'd otherwise be able to do.

5. Everyone i talk to is basically planning to change mtv into some pure crowd funding / regular investment thing. But in doing so they're destroying the entire concept / point behind what we're doing and it's crowd security and time saving advantages. And that i have little interest in.

I think I'll likely sell the majority of my position. Let Carlos and whoever else take this business forwards as they see fit.

I'll take some time off, then begin thinking about some other ideas i have.
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
4 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 12:24
This speech won`t bring the price to 0.0025.

You can do better than that.

Unless you really wanna spit on everything you hyped us here last months...
shaheen19
Traffic Value: $294.60488 Philippines
Do your best .
grodt
Traffic Value: $1,053.10686 Serbia
Jo, mtv and pv went through crisis period. I think you should do a liquidity report just for users to see how much we have on accounts.
eltd
Traffic Value: $1,861.911 Iran (ISLAMIC Republic Of)
14/06/2015 12:25
Please don't out from your job area. We are advertisers with increasing traffic and we named on this job and if change our goal, the main aim will be lost and its maybe a big risk for all of us and be a big failure.
Its better we become same advertiser if you are going to change the goal.
abhijitrath
Traffic Value: $32.08208 India
1 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 12:25
What about those photoshopped offices? :p (sarcasm)
Gordyp
Traffic Value: $73.7138 United Kingdom
3 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 12:28
5. Everyone i talk to is basically planning to change mtv into some pure crowd funding / regular investment thing. But in doing so they're destroying the entire concept / point behind what we're doing and it's crowd security and time saving advantages. And that i have little interest in.

Jo is it not the case that sometimes a business has to change from its original plan/concept to survive and thrive. I'm not a businessman. But I do realise that you have to separate yourself emotionally from the business as it grows.
orhan1337
Traffic Value: $14,436.60075 Turkey
14/06/2015 12:31
I am glad to hear that Carlos is dedicated smile.
steffenbiese
Traffic Value: $662.25516 Germany
7 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 12:36
@Jo - Administrator - You must be kidding. "Carlos shall take over the business?" This guy don't even speak English. And the Programmers don't speak Spanish. What kind of bullshit is this? In other words, you are giving up? You can not deliver what you promised? You tried to hide your HYIP behind a crowd-funding Project. 

But you failled to really produce anything, except PV, and this is not making profit either, it only creates debts. And in the moment it creates nothing, it is down. Wow. So this is the super great Genius that we all have to trust, not say one word of criticism, that we have to laud and praise? Where are the millions and the billions you promised a while ago? Where is the earning money like grazy after the swap? And where is our money really? And now you try to bail out like this? How cheap Jo, can you really not do better? Is this really all you can do?
hlrive
Traffic Value: $384.50396 United States
14/06/2015 12:37
@ Gordyp

I agree, plans change all the time. However when I hear an administrator start talking about selling out warning lights start flashing. I know Jo has allowed others to take over around here so he can go all over the world enjoying life. But at some point he has to face reality. Reality is had he of had the gambling site separate then things would have gone loads better. Sure there would have been other issues but the gambling is the elephant in the room.
steffenbiese
Traffic Value: $662.25516 Germany
14/06/2015 12:44
@hlrive - I agree partly, because the games have not really produced any serious income anyway. It is more like a bad joke, He tried to make MTV not a ponzi sheme, and not a HYIP, but he has failled. He was not able to produce anything of any true value with the falsely so-called crowd funding. All he came up with was PV. And PV is not making profits, it only creates debts.
shaheen19
Traffic Value: $294.60488 Philippines
14/06/2015 12:50
No hope............. 1 year hard work for good earning. Don't give uppppppppppppp.
EO
Traffic Value: $3,168.90253 Mexico
14/06/2015 12:54
he is selling once again

well,,now really thinking price will colapse...more
bojant
Traffic Value: $132.46681 Macedonia
14/06/2015 12:54
shaheen19

More like 5 years
Darknit
Traffic Value: $3,211.07643 Sri Lanka
6 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 12:56
Jo has achieved whatever his personal goals he wished for with this business already & he does not seem to care anymore about this. That's pretty much what was happening during the last 6months or so even only a few could see it & even a little less had balls to point it out.

If I were to say, now, all those frequent down times; off days; off months; over-hyping the investment plans closing those right after; and all those speaks about "Big Bright Future", are just some well planned incidents to attain someone's personal agenda,well... I don't think I'm day dreaming...

Carlos needs to personally come up here & say something about this situation, whether he's planning to make this situation stable or not, coz not only cash of many are invested in this business but also individual hopes.

If Carlos were to gather up interested people with potentials to help take this business further I'm sure there are quite a few  who are willing to including myself. But no one wants to stay put in a sinking ship. So I believe we have a right to know. (May be Slosumo can speak with Carlos & enlighten us with some facts ? )
popesaw
Traffic Value: $1,687.19051 Spain
14/06/2015 12:58
You have already filled their pockets with our money and now you wash your hands ??
  You are a cowardangry
Page: , , , , , , 7,
Forum - Questions - Where is JO ?
Subscribe to this Topic