Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13840 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Questions - Where is JO ?

Where is JO ?

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

jobenvy
Traffic Value: $236.92954 Philippines
5 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 20:32
Jo do us all a favor stop posting for a few weeks LOL
Domen97
Traffic Value: $9,354.801 Slovenia
28 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 20:36
Is it just me or is this really bad idea? Give company to a guy with money? Is there anything worse you can do? I mean we need a person with good mind who is productive and actually knows things in online marketing and marketing in general, knows how to lead company and people within not just some rich guy who might never even worked for a thing in hes life as hes "daddy" is CEO of some company. 

Pleas reconsider this, don't give future of this company in some rich guys hands. Anyway if I was to chose who you should give this company to I'd say Marc. He's smart has experience and guts to take over this company and I think he has a support of many members beside me.

PS: Also someone who won't travel as much and will actually be active and up to daily tasks.
Gizmo
Traffic Value: $54,219.84749 United States
25 like this post 1 people
13/06/2015 20:36
I have to agree that JO is no longer a viable person to take the business to the next step. Jo was instrumental in founding and starting MTV. Jo has never been a solid administrator. I believe in this saying... Once a ponzi , always a ponzi.... You can see Jo would not be the right person to take this business forward since he always had a mindset of a ponzi world. Jo has trouble thinking outside of the box... He is stuck in the ponzi world where he can spend as much as he can by traveling around the world and everything. This is what he has done all of his life or has tried. We need to sell this site to someone who doesn't not have a mindset of a ponzi world. And someone with a clean and straight record. Who knows how many ponzi sites he has ran and still running. There is still the dark side of JO that we don't know about. MTV has grown too big to be run by someone who is experienced in PONZI land. It time to step up and find someone who is educated in business management and has NEVER done ponzi sites before. I truely believe JO is stuck in his ponzi dream since he has always wanted fast money and fast time. He has stated that he was bored a number of time in the past when paidvert or mtv was moving nice and steady. One example.. He started up an experimental fund...Isnt that obvious ?????  and I do not think he has the patience or the control to get mtv to the next step... I applaud JO for trying to un-ponzi-ize mtv but I do not think he has the ability to get this business legal and forward. IMHO (no offense JO or richard) .. We need someone who is legally able to run a business like apple or google.. Until JO can get his mind outside of the ponzi box, my two cents... Jo.. you need to clean up your image to begin with.... traveling around the world like a fast buck spending spree does not look good on paper or first impression....blank stare
Faby1958
Traffic Value: $1,973.85765 Brazil
4 like this post 2 people
13/06/2015 20:41
Yeah! Do us a favourwink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I

Hit the road, Jo and don't you come back no more,  no more, no more, no more) 
Hit the road, Jo and ... I'd have to pack my things and go (That's right)

We are getting feed up of all your downturns to the share marketw00t
hispanomc
Traffic Value: $9,334.85757 Spain
7 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 20:42
Gizmo, you could not be more right.

Thats it, jo is a ponzi man and will not get this to envolve. I am sure when carlo's arrive to any bank and sais anythin about mtv all those sites remembering Jo's/Richard's past pop up and instantly close our doors.

We were a ponzi managed by a ponzi-man, we are little by little removing all ponzi elements but we need a fresh view. 

Jo has done a lot, as this would not exist withou him but it is his time to step out.
jobenvy
Traffic Value: $236.92954 Philippines
0 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 20:46
Brainy 25,558 $0.013

LOL
jamespaul
Traffic Value: $152,534.85777 United States
11 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 21:12
Is there really something else out there that even comes close to MTV?  Easy-online earning opportunity for anyone to make more than any other legit vehicle out there.  Then with the upcoming platform (which most of the details are still in Jo's head)...with anybody being able to throw an idea out there and earn 5% and up on it's revenue....again nothing out there like that...the "shares", the "fast-high-yielding investments", crowdfunding taken on a never before seen level---there is nothing out there on the large scale (billion/trillion) that Jo wants/wanted to take this.  It's going to be different than building a Google/Apple....much more innovation needed, it's uncharted territory for this type of business to the scale that is desired of it.
Jo has always stated he is an "ideas" man....that's what he is best at.  And hopefully he will figure, or find others to figure this all out.
tzimisce75
Traffic Value: $6,735.55932 Italy
1 like this post 5 people
13/06/2015 21:28
-No revenues
-lower investment
-Pv is off line
-jo want to sell and run away

very good situation. come one guys: cash out faster is possible!! wink
Diego902
Traffic Value: $10.07425 Brazil
3 like this post 1 people
13/06/2015 21:36
come one guys: cash out faster is possible!! 

As Mike Mazzone has done and Brainy is going to do shortlytongue
Gordyp
Traffic Value: $73.7138 United Kingdom
1 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 21:37
Gizmo are you saying Jo is really just a spoilt little rich kid who wants to play at being boss. And then just throws his toys to one side when he gets bored or it gets too much like hard work.
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
4 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 21:44
Jo is a proven Master Manipulator...

ATM panicking people so he can rebuy what he lost.

As simple as that.

``cause justifies the means``
tzimisce75
Traffic Value: $6,735.55932 Italy
3 like this post 10 people
13/06/2015 21:45
the truth is that MTV/PV is near to the end...and richard want to run away faster and without responsibility....ready for the next new program! 
Faby1958
2 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 21:49
..and richard want to run away faster and without responsibility....ready for the next new program! 

If what was written about his past (basebucks) is true ...we can only say "history repeats itself"shocked

Shouldn't someone look after the program's codes? After all  they have been developed with the investor's money.
Isn't time for the medium share holders stick together and move to look out the business. After all this is not "army of one man  movie" alike
shabbagames
Traffic Value: $15,936.07232 United Kingdom
5 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 22:08
What I don't understand is why our lawyer isn't dealing with the red tape. Every other business has a team of lawyers jumping through hoops to get make sure the red tapes impossible standards are met.

If Bitcoin managed to do it our 1 million strong MTV army can do it too. (let's just say 100K semi active members, it's a guess)
mriley
Traffic Value: $45,656.25089 United States
1 like this post 1 people
13/06/2015 22:17
@Faby1958

The TOS are pretty clear on the rights of Minority Shareholders (those with less that 50 Million Shares), in that they have no rights, other than the privilege to collect a weekly dividend.

Period.

No voting say, no ownership, nothing.
Faby1958
9 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 22:18
We are not  1 million strong MTV army 
That's an illusion number 
Actually less then 80 .000 active ones
Faby1958
3 like this post 0 people
13/06/2015 22:36
Very well said mriley
For that reason now in my country we are replacing the Nation Major Rules let me call it to our Constitution rules for the ones that short cut some privileges to the rulers.

Here just three or four medium shareholders are entitled (together) to have a say.
More than that a herd of minor ones (together) have a say as well.

That is the transparency a  business man would put in place to have a real "crowd funding" businessshocked
fantasma02
Traffic Value: $404.66435 Spain
13/06/2015 23:03
Jo should sell their shares to slosumo. 
EO
Traffic Value: $3,168.90253 Mexico
0 like this post 0 people
14/06/2015 00:12
this is jo´s time, he can buy 400k shares from brainy easly..
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
14/06/2015 00:15
this is like a deja vu...

only now Brainy doing exactly what Jo did....
Page: , , , , 5, , ,
Forum - Questions - Where is JO ?
Subscribe to this Topic