Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Questions - FTQ market

FTQ market

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Hoppa61
Traffic Value: $73,032.40453 Netherlands
6 like this post 0 people
02/08/2018 10:53
It would be smart for MTV to buy from the FTQ market at some times. For instance now, there is a possibility to buy an investment for not even 42%.

Imagine how much money MTV will save buying these instead of just trying to pay back FTQ.
Vixthra
Traffic Value: $2,179.00664 Slovenia
1 like this post 0 people
02/08/2018 12:28
Sneaky... buy it and erase tongue

ED: Then again, it's kinda unfair, spending funds that would clear the FTQ from the start on old ones that have given up, and possibly creating more as such in the process, as it would take even longer to properly regularily repay... might aswell repay the FTQ at a 50% rate in that case.
donsoulz
Traffic Value: $7,212.45963 Malaysia
02/08/2018 17:02
buy my ftq please...ehehegrin
piro00
Traffic Value: $3,781.28667 Argentina
04/08/2018 20:13
@Hoppa61 I totally agree
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
6 like this post 0 people
05/08/2018 04:18
Maybe, when FTQ funds are avl do an approx 70/30 model.
Where as, 70 goes to paying off the oldest FTQ (including directly buying one if for sale is reachable) and 30% goes to the cheapest FTQ ratios for sale.

Now, depending on the books, if there is too big a deal to pass up, MTV could buy it sooner but just have to pay that back from the 30% first.

It's downightright silly to pay more than we have when all of them are waiting years already, 30% earlier won't be that much an issue nd will also mean less funds needed to get to everyone as well, which speeds it up for all but the very near top at any one given time.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
3 like this post 0 people
05/08/2018 05:42
It would also give more people an incentive to lower their ask price which would create a positive synergy
caciPakovska
Traffic Value: $2,209.45324 Macedonia
4 like this post 0 people
07/08/2018 14:08
I could also suggest a "compensation" method for the FTQ.

Occasionally some of us do have the need to market our products, services and similar..
I was thinking if MTV can offer us an option to compensate our FTQ with giving us additional percentage for using those money on Paidverts for advertising only...

Basically we are willing to give-away our expecting FTQs - for some instant PV money (only for buying ads, no games, no withdraw or similar).
I know that I will take it if I'm offered a good extra percentage, rather than waiting for unknown amount of time...

Example:
Say I have 100$ expecting FTQ. If I am offered 130$ in PV advertising cash/voucher/coupon (implement it the way you find it fit) - I'll probably go for the advertising.

-You got a friend needs advertising his/her business? - Offer him some Cheap Traffic or Targeted Ads and explain him the benefit of it. He'll pay you your 100$, you'll get him traffic for 130$ (or any added percentage), and MTV gets to close another FTQ.

All parties we'll be happy smile

I believe this is a great idea and it won't take much programming time (since we already got coupons/vouchers implemented??)
We'll just have to figure out a way of not creating additional debt on PV with this...
Forum - Questions - FTQ market
Subscribe to this Topic