30th March - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
18 like this post 0 people
30/03/2018 13:55
** Security Tip **
Secure your account with 2 Factor Authentication: Go here!

Lock any payment option you don't use: Click here - Read what it does carefully!

We will reply to this thread throughout the day with any news and any other information!

Click the "Show only administrator posts" button above this post, to see today's news notifications. That'll hide all the user comments and chit-chat. (You can press "Show All Posts" if you want to read through all that).
----
PIN security feature has been added. You can set it up here!

When set you will need to enter it once per session when making actions/accessing areas of our websites that deal with money, shares, BAP, account settings or investments.

If you lose your PIN/enter it incorrectly 3 times, the only way to reset it, is by contacting our support, who may require additional identity verification.

Marc de Koning, CEO - Facebook
Paidverts - Facebook
Paidverts - Facebook
My Traffic Value - Facebook
Barter My Funds - Facebook
CoinFlip Evolved - Facebook
Warclicks - Facebook
PlayBitcoinGames - Facebook
PlayPerfectMoneyGames - Facebook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I value honesty even during bad times:

After dodging the bullet on Payza and having reduced our balance by 70% (Current balance <$6k), we were hacked on BarterMyFunds.

The hacker stole 0.65 btc and 3 LTC.
After disabling automatic transactions he then came up to us with a different account asking us in the support if we were going to enable automatic payments again.
Same IP, same methods of trying to hack us.
Immoral as can be, but it's the internet and it sure isn't the first time we get attacked.
He has been trying for days non stop now, while we have been sorting out the issue.
It will require a big rewrite of our system.

As of now I am not sure if it's worth keeping BMF running(or at least crypto related transactions) while the crypto market is bearish.
Not only have we got a much lower volume during these times, but profiting is near impossible since litecoin, doge and bitcoin have only been coming down and our fees do not cover the difference.

Furthermore we experience a negative impact of the current cryptomarket's state on the overall performance of our business.
We are receiving practically no crypto deposits at all, which make up for a big part of our regular cash inflow under different circumstances, while the amount of people requesting crypto-related cashouts remains the same.

I am hoping the market will crash quickly so it will then blossom up slowly again, as if it doesn't crash quickly it can drag on for months or even years and that would make it a lot harder to operate our business.

We still miraculously were able to turn a profit this month, but a small one and we're still not at the point of being fully solvent, which I expected to be this month (even though my public statement said April as I know things often don't work out the way we want it to).

This month we didn't do many sales or promo's, next month will be very different in that regard.
I am traveling to Slovenia once I am back on my feet (I've been in bed for almost 2 weeks now due to having a back injury) and we plan to work on a ton of Warclicks related content.
It's our goal to prepare appropriately for any further platform adoptions of the game and I personally want to reach 100.000 daily active players by the end of the year.

PlayBitcoinGames generated $3k in profits this month, but due to the drop in btc's value that number was reduced a bit as well.
However, it does mean we found a number of new players since it has been one of our best months so far, especially in volume.

I expect with more promotions, emails and hopefully a healthier crypto market/continued survival of Payza, that we will be able to be more profitable during the upcoming month.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
1 like this post 0 people
30/03/2018 14:11
Will there be an ad issue today?
il051
Traffic Value: $14,823.02214 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
3 like this post 0 people
30/03/2018 14:30
We really don't have luck with some of our products, but we're still moving forward and that's only that matters. We (users) have been waiting for a long time for repayment of our FTQ investments so we can wait for few more months. Those who don't think the same are gone anyway. Just continue with your good work and don't forget that users who support you are in majority here, although unsatisfied ones are louder.
dguy
30/03/2018 14:42
That's bizarre Marc. A couple weeks ago I think it was shortly after I woke up I imagined some guy sitting in a bed and I thought to myself, "That looks like Marc" I just brushed it off and forgot about it until now
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
4 like this post 0 people
30/03/2018 15:48
Hm.........

@Marc

Have you tried to connect for payments different e-mail adress than you have for contact. Bro that is must to have. First what I proposed to do when I went into adventure that had partial success, great but never finished idea. Because dont know how you guys can be hacked anway except if you dont have separated core math on separated virtual enviroment and e-mail.

Also make AP (Admin Panel) on virtual server on separate domain, I dont know how the "bip bip" you would be hacked then + make hashing login every time and make cashout options only to you + limit maksimum payment for instant ones, if you guys have it that way, but I dont know if is profitable then nor what fees are on crypto, never was much interested into that. If they manage to hack you then, then I congratulate them because I know they will have zero chance against me.

Hope this help you. As you know I dont like hackers because they are shame for IT industry, lame dudes who abuse knowledge to be on dark side, mostly ass wooping vulnerable good people, instead gigantic rich ones. But I know some hackers do that for living, still they can rather hack then politicians who have millions stolen from other people anyway, than other honest people.

Only risk can remain with programmers, but since I know you have trusted and good team, with those measures you MUST BE fine. With AP on separate virtual server where you enter with special hash on hidden e-mail that noone knows except you, or only one other person, even if they break into code, only what they can do is to request then cashout, but also there can be security measures that i created for project about which i told way too much, and you can easy setup maksimum payment + limit one cashout per a day, so no way he can create wirtual money into his account + cashout. You would have way enough time to detect who he is from AP. I suggest to create in AP security feature called (suspicious 200 % increasing of money). It would show you all users who had instaprofit over short period of time and you would be able to track if those are legit or from nowhere??? Not programmer but if he had zero in account and created 200 $, something is fishy, dont you agree? And I doubt it would be hard to implement that feature in AP. Honestly never asked to implement something like that into my idea, but would be kickass protection feature in AP. You would detect suspicious users very easy, track them easier, and report them.

If you need any advice feel free, probably your team knows all that, but if this can help you, was happy to assist. This is happening way too often to you guys, so decided to react and give some anti-hack tips. Also have in mind that you may have tracker + miner on computer. Could be crappy, and I doubt it cause you are long time online + marketer, but just in case install antimalware + ativirus + specially browser protection (slows it down but works one level up).

Not sure there is much more smart to say. Hope it helps through best things I could think off.
3 like this post 0 people
30/03/2018 17:38
The hacker abused a vulnerability of the Perfect Money website against us.
We now have to rewrite how we deal with their automatic payments/api.
Crimson
Traffic Value: $1,850.32389 Romania
2 like this post 0 people
30/03/2018 17:55
Honestly,why not remake the site.So much money has been  lost there.Just use someone very skilled and build good security measures.We can put it in project funding.
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
0 like this post 0 people
30/03/2018 17:56
I would not think on that in a million of years. Hope other API/setups are fine then too.

What is worse those guys in PM dont have disputes? So you cant claim money back? In any case such mess up situation. 

SOLUTION: Honestly I dont know, REALLY I DONT KNOW, sorry for big letters, why PP's dont send auto feedback to website from which is made cashout, and only after confirmation comes from website back to PP, user can use money further from PP which he received. It would be in kinda pending until then. Would not that solve all? It would, right?

Internet marketing just needs so many improvements that is hilarious. Right now PM, PP and any other processors, dont send and confirmation proofs, so scammers can in peace transfer money to other place, and story is mostly over. Sad situation.
30/03/2018 19:34
TOTAL BETS TODAY
TOTAL PAYOUTS TODAY

Total
$3884.54805
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
30/03/2018 19:41
Nice numbers, some of it is funded via:
1,570+ Ad Packs
= 3,768,000+ BAP
dguy
30/03/2018 19:49
Marc,

I don't know if it is possible but those advertisers that you are using with WC, as your relationship grows might they be approached to start advertising on MTV and PV?
rayden1991
Traffic Value: $684.68747 Bosnia and Herzegowina
30/03/2018 20:03
One thing though  for marc  you said you are traveling around the world  and  now  you are saying you have been in bed  for almost two weeks  because  of your back injury? it doesn't add up all im trying to say...
vicura
Traffic Value: $4,969.3683 Spain
4 like this post 1 people
30/03/2018 20:41
@rayden1991 who says he's not travelling in a bed? visiting europe in an ambulance
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
30/03/2018 20:51
I did not receive the Ref Ad issue.

Since we got other ads pretty late ... I`m not sure if Ref ad is just in the queue, late or completely missing.
Hoppa61
Traffic Value: $73,032.40453 Netherlands
30/03/2018 20:52
You should rebuild BMF to a peer-to-peer trading platform. Then you don't have the problems with the prices going up and down or being short on one and having to much of the other.

And make the cashouts manual.
bpc1234
Traffic Value: $62,710.15909 United States
30/03/2018 20:56
Advantages from Barter My Funds impossible to put into empirical terms besides fees.
How much of $ exchanged made it into the various MTV products?

It has been hacked multiple times and a shut down makes sense with the programming $ and time put elsewhere. 
7 like this post 0 people
30/03/2018 21:09
Rayden, pay attention to time stamps/read carefully and you wouldn't have a question like this.
And in the end.. It's my personal life, it wouldn't matter where I am at/what I am doing, as long as the business runs.
donsoulz
Traffic Value: $7,212.45963 Malaysia
31/03/2018 03:37
just shut them down for the BMF...and rebuild with more security or hold first..even i don't see any significant revenue from that website 
dragonx996
Traffic Value: $13,804.15918 Singapore
31/03/2018 03:41
please shut down BMF. This product is not profitable anymore. Try to be creative, use the fund to create something unique
Ajay0000
Traffic Value: $6,068.9465 India
31/03/2018 05:10
yes BMF is just a money hole it has been hacked 3rd time angry , just shut it for forever
Page: 1, , , ,
Forum - News - 30th March - News
Subscribe to this Topic