Sticky threads

Latest Posts

MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
82 like this post 1 people
20/05/2016 13:18
Todays fast tracks have been sent.

** Security Tip **
Secure your account with 2 Factor Authentication: Go here!

Lock any payment option you don't use: Click here - Read what it does carefully!

We will reply to this thread throughout the day with any news and any other information!

Click the "Show only administrator posts" button above this post, to see today's news notifications. That'll hide all the user comments and chit-chat. (You can press "Show All Posts" if you want to read through all that).
----
PIN security feature has been added. You can set it up here!

When set you will need to enter it once per session when making actions/accessing areas of our websites that deal with money, shares, BAP, account settings or investments.

If you lose your PIN/enter it incorrectly 3 times, the only way to reset it, is by contacting our support, who may require additional identity verification.

To keep updated with the current events, please follow these channels:
CEO - Marc de Koning
Facebook - Paidverts
Facebook - My Traffic Value
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've just officially launched the basic version of our exchanger-website!
Join here: Bartermyfunds
Initially we offer you: Perfect money(USD), Litecoin and Bitcoin.
Our exchanger is very different from others as this one is crowd funded and is aimed to serve the public instead of filling the pockets of the owners.
Our rates will always be the lowest on the entire market as we got many other projects we don't have to "suck our customers dry" to pocket a big profit.
We offer you up to 0.21% of volume transacted as ref commissions if you refer clients who use our service,
We offer you loyalty bonuses up to 30% making our services even cheaper if you choose to stick with our platform!
We will take great care handling all of our clients the best we possibly can and we will add all of the processors + crypto currencies which are popular and cover a big part of the online liquidity.
And even though we offer you live support, many payment processors, many fully automated exchanges etc, we will continue improving our services to suit your needs.
Welcome, this is BarterMyFunds, made by and aimed at serving the crowd.

MMG topic
Facebook page
40 like this post 0 people
20/05/2016 13:19
I prepared a really nice daily news topic for the launch of BMF, but I lost it between all of my other files.

Which is why i'm using one of the promotional posts I used on one of the forums i'm using to spread the news about BMF, sorry!

The most important thing is that we finally launched BMF and we will keep you updated about it, I will write something properly by tomorrow.. For now, marketing time!
Hoppa61
Traffic Value: $73,032.40453 Netherlands
16 like this post 0 people
20/05/2016 13:24
BMF looks great.

BTC to LTC works fine. It arrived immediately after confirmation.

Feel and look of the site feels very good. Everything you need is easy to find (like history, links to the trx).

Banners are already in place.

One small thing I would add. On the page where the summary of the trx is displayed, I would add a button "Make another transaction".

Really guys, great job!
Aunifahad
Traffic Value: $261.94847 Bangladesh
7 like this post 0 people
20/05/2016 13:53
I guess there will be no ad issue today Again.
kbwnd
Traffic Value: $7,982.98431 Germany
6 like this post 0 people
20/05/2016 13:55
i promote BMF! it looks nice!
Aunifahad
5 like this post 24 people
20/05/2016 14:03
Just my opinion but Bap Marketplace = No Daily Ad Issue.
sadman73
Traffic Value: $587.45852 Bangladesh
9 like this post 4 people
20/05/2016 14:15
Well then your opinion is wrong @aunifahad and you should not shout at the forum fyi big letters=shouting
There are more earning options here then just ads
RageTester
Traffic Value: $632.82371 Latvia
12 like this post 1 people
20/05/2016 14:28
@Aunifahad I see you are using it...
Market has 0% influence on ad issues, it can only change amount of BAP in system...
Ad issues come from money advertisers spend.

Give yourself another earning chance, keep some royalty positions, stop selling cheap.

BMF looks promising
Liobani
Traffic Value: $4,053.3037 Slovenia
2 like this post 0 people
20/05/2016 14:28
Wow what a nice site..., congratulations!
paymax
Traffic Value: $1,032.00321 Indonesia
20/05/2016 14:31
PM to Bitcoin, yup it's quite fast. Great service, great work!
Aunifahad
5 like this post 3 people
20/05/2016 14:31
@sadman73 No one is Shouting like I said it's my opinion I'm pointing it out, You disagree that's fine Paidverts is a paid to click site it's the only legit way to earn money as a member I'm not talking about my traffic value and I don't want to gamble to earn money by playing games.
siddartha149
Traffic Value: $683.06885 India
4 like this post 0 people
20/05/2016 14:34
Please add something to BMF which suggests its from MTV. But the site really looks very professional.
Aunifahad
3 like this post 7 people
20/05/2016 14:41
@RageTester Of course I'm using it everyone's using it why wouldn't they?! you give people the option to spend 1 USD and get 5 USD worth of BAP you think people won't use it?!! That's my point It's hurting Paidverts in the long run I'm honest enough to admit it instead of  glossing it over,Paidverts is supposed to be a paid to click site that pays more then other sites but it's failing in it's job. I've advertised multiple times but it has no effect,because there's no point if no one else advertises.  
DomingoX6 - Administrator
Traffic Value: $2,272.07399 Venezuela
7 like this post 0 people
@siddartha149

https://www.bartermyfunds.com/about

bpc1234
Traffic Value: $62,710.15909 United States
1 like this post 0 people
Aunifahad,

*** Non losers see the potential in BMF.

unthink
Traffic Value: $9,606.72522 Portugal
3 like this post 0 people
20/05/2016 14:42
@Aunifahad

You don't like MTV but i can assure you make more money on MTV rather PV. Personaly i make 0,12$ per week on MTV monitor using 1$ plus 0,166$ with Micro Packs on Paidverts and much better i use the remaining BAP to buy 2 RP per day. And to finish im investing in the FTQ 1$ per day, in 3 months ill be earning 0,15$ per day too..

You can make a lot of money here using a small amount using small amounts of money. The time is now and you gotta act or ull loose the ship.
47 like this post 0 people
20/05/2016 14:43
This time we prepared it 100%.

99.9% of the bugs are ironed out, all exchanger options have been thoroughly tested and are all working instantly, the design is in place, TOS is in place, referral structures, guides, link to our facebook channel, marketing material..

We're missing 1 page, which is the FAQ.
The page is already written by hand, but the person who would deliver it to us is currently dealing with health issues and is spending time in the hospital.
Once she returns to her homebase, the FAQ will pop up very soon as well!

We've already built the options for Payza and SolidTrustPay, but we had to launch without them before being able to apply with them to become an official, verified exchanger for their processors.

Fingers crossed it all goes well and we can add Payza and STP asap.

Most likely to be added next are: Okpay, btc-E

Let's conquer that market! grin
Chester91
Traffic Value: $14,164.7049 Spain
20/05/2016 14:45
Yep, the site looks nice. I'm already promoting it in other pages. Let's if it turns into good results, good clients.wink
RageTester
Traffic Value: $632.82371 Latvia
20/05/2016 14:46
@Aunifahad 
You are complaining about the revenue share part of PV
PV offers micro ad packs as a PTC...
And I don't know of any other PTC that gives 1.25 cent ads and lasts long enough so you can cashout in the end...
Aunifahad
2 like this post 2 people
20/05/2016 14:46
@bpc1234 I am not complaining dude I'm helping by pointing out what in my opinion is a flaw in the system,And the system has plenty I am just trying to help paidverts. And yes BMF has potential,***
Page: 1, , , , ,
Forum - News - 20th May - Daily News
Subscribe to this Topic