Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13838 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Monitor - FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

Freaker1984
Traffic Value: $2,427.3754 Belgium
0 like this post 0 people
25/06/2017 15:01
i can still go to the fb group
Vixthra
Traffic Value: $2,179.00664 Slovenia
25/06/2017 15:03
Yeah the FB group is there, but the "official page" is gone.
Freaker1984
2 like this post 0 people
25/06/2017 15:07
ok then it will be over

Be aware though people say synergy traffic is also hiren
hkbacon
Traffic Value: $49.01751 United States
28/06/2017 10:51
someone posted a pic of hirens referrels for mtv.. my referrer was jackpot not hiren..  wow ..  hkbacon  and sorry mtv but as far as a matrix  why? and .027btc  thats 4-500 dollars right now.. just saying...
NCONRADIE
Traffic Value: $249.68549 South Africa
28/06/2017 10:55
No, 0.027 Bitcoin is $70 to $90 dollars. Not sure what the relevance of this matrix is to FBR? 
Freaker1984
01/07/2017 19:39
lol what a joke

Hello. FirstBitcoinRevshare is moving in the correct direction after the reset last month and it is getting better than ever before with Instant Cashout Limit raised to 0.1 Bitcoin per user. July Offferwall Contest - FBR now has 4 Offerwalls where you can do various offers and earn points. These points can be converted to Adpacks if required. Go to this link to know more about the Offerwall Contest - http://www.firstbitcoinrevshare.com/user/earn/contests.aspx More and more Offerwalls will be added in the coming days. July Jackpot - Members can purchase Jackpot tickets for just 0.00001 Bitcoin (1000 satoshis) each. The winners will be announced on 31-07-2017. Go to this link to know more about the Jackpot - http://www.firstbitcoinrevshare.com/user/money/jackpot.aspx The more tickets you have, then there are more chances of you winning the Jackpot. We will have Jackpots every month with more and more valuable prizes. Play Games and Have Fun - You can now play lots and lots of Games for free here - http://www.firstbitcoinrevshare.com/user/games.aspx More and more fun games will be added in the coming days. Marketplace - Do you want to sell something or are you interested in buying? You can now do all that directly in the website. Just go to this link - http://www.firstbitcoinrevshare.com/user/advert/marketplace.aspx and start selling directly to your buyers! FBR is now the ultimate peer-to-peer marketplace where you can buy and sell stuff in Bitcoin safely without any worries! FBR will be adding more such new stuff in the coming days, weeks and months, so please continue with your excellent support. I do not know why my previous news announcement regarding the reset which was done on 09-06-2017 is not saved in the system. But for all the support tickets asking where their adpacks and balances have gone - they were all reset to zero on 09-06-2017. All the advertisements are still running as per the website's TOS. Daily Motion Videos were not giving any earning to the website so the Points per each video watched was reduced from 1000 to 1. We will try integrating other better paying video sites soon. FBR Manager/Admin Srishti
Vixthra
Traffic Value: $2,179.00664 Slovenia
01/07/2017 19:56
Seriously?
Freaker1984
3 like this post 0 people
01/07/2017 20:00
yes its on the website gringringringringringrin
donsoulz
Traffic Value: $7,212.45963 Malaysia
7 like this post 0 people
01/07/2017 20:22
don't fall in the trap twice...better you all invest in MTV
siddartha149
Traffic Value: $683.06885 India
5 like this post 0 people
02/07/2017 04:34
Man, I would have never imagined that Hiren would become a lady to scam us and try to save his rep!! That's the guy I supported. /facepalm
NCONRADIE
1 like this post 0 people
03/07/2017 09:54
LOL. If you look at the payment proofs screen now it says:

"We just launched and we don't have any payment proofs yet"

They are actually trying to launch this site again to scam more people. 
NCONRADIE
03/07/2017 09:56
WOW. Terms of Service has also been updated. Check this little nugget at the end:

8. Reset Policy
The Administration of www.firstbitcoinrevshare.com can reset any and all user balances, adpacks, points as well as any other items deemed necessary at any time without prior notice at the Administration's discretion.
donsoulz
Traffic Value: $7,212.45963 Malaysia
03/07/2017 10:04
yup obviously scam...no need to discuss anymore in MTV for this topic
siddartha149
4 like this post 1 people
28/07/2017 16:56
Got some new info about Hiren. I actually talked to him 2 days ago. Interested? I will have my commissions though!! grin
Malik7
Traffic Value: $18.78983 Pakistan
28/07/2017 17:29
Just give him our message that Fuck off!
Freaker1984
28/07/2017 18:10
Siddartha149,

Probably you're just kidding grin
siddartha149
28/07/2017 18:16
LOL, why are you pressing the disagree button @Malik! Now I am hurt. sad

@freaker I surely have the info. Commissions part was of course joke.
Malik7
Traffic Value: $18.78983 Pakistan
28/07/2017 18:39
Happy now grin
siddartha149
3 like this post 0 people
28/07/2017 19:12
Ya, that's good!
Well, a few days ago, I saw Hiren bhai active on my monitor listing Dollarclix, where he is my referral. I sent him an internal message about why he quit like that. I thought he would never reply, but he replied. He said me not to tell anyone, since he has his contract with the FBR owner. But I think he is just lying, since first FBR is not any legal company and secondly as per him he was replaced by Sristi. So anyways, hear what he told me.

"Hey Sid bro! ..... I am not suppose to talk with anyone from FBR otherwise I will get into very big trouble becoz of the Sign off contract that I had to sign when I was replaced in FBR becoz of my ill health and family issues. So plz don't mention this to anyone on facebook and on MTV forum. :-(

Unforutnately I was unable to give time to FBR due to health and family reasons so the Owner guy replaced me with a heartless person with ony HR background, and she screwed everything up by doing the reset. .... There was no need for it as there was enough in the cold wallet for the website to continue for many months, but I cant understand her reason for changing everything and screwing it up and making me look bad in front of the world. :-(

I think the website is still running and it looks like she has added a few more things, ............but I had put in soooo much work and effort and time that there was only a little bit left to do before the website was back to its past glory! .... but now my job is gone, my money is gone, and my reputation is ruined without any fault of mine. :-(((

I am planning on again starting in fbr but with a new account and a new IP and a new Bitcoin address so as to earn my money back... and I would advise you to do the same, becoz the fundamentals are all there in the site (I know becoz I made them!!) and we only need to take advantage of it somehow.

Best of luck bro!... Sorry if I hurt you.... be safe and plz don't share this with anyone else.

Cheers
Hirenbhai"

I asked him why he wants to invest again, and he said.

"Hi Sid bro. I dont know who else is investing in FBR, but I know one thing for sure - how FBR works and how it can give profit to anyone, especially with the revenue from the external advertising + membership fees, and now even the offer walls money that is being added! .... every investment is risky, but I need to recover my seed money at least..... and as long as FBR is working and paying out I have trust in the system even though she can reset it anytime. ..... I will only invest a small amount of course.... but I doubt if she will need to reset it again ever in the future...... but it is better to be safe and careful. OK.

Take care bro.
Hirenbhai"

Well certainly Hiren didn't lose anything on FBR that he would need to recover. He made tons there, even if he didn't steal our bitcoins. But anyways, there seems none to little reason to believe his side of story. Basically our funds are never coming back.

I have just posted this stuff here and not in the FB group. Because last time I told ppl about luna's messages to bitluna members, ppl thought I am Luna Griffiths!!!

So just sharing this conversation with you guys, since some of you have always supported me and you were the most hurt, when Hiren left FBR.
Freaker1984
8 like this post 0 people
28/07/2017 20:07
well,

I do not believe any of it,

He just wants you to invest so he could take more money smile
Page: , , , , ... , , , 144,
Forum - Monitor - FirstBitcoinRevshare – Its All About Bitcoin!
Subscribe to this Topic