Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13816 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?

How are the RPs doing?

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

il051
Traffic Value: $14,823.02214 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
4 like this post 0 people
06/02/2019 05:17
Alireza1394, I understand what you are trying to say and that would make sense if MTV would have enough money to pay off all its investors. But it doesn't. It has RPs, hopefully, which can be transfered to those investors. This doesn't cost MTV anything, at least not directly, but it offers the possibility for investors to exchange those RPs for money, if they really need it asap.
You see, the point is that this funding project promised a return of 90% of original investment, after two months, which was later extended to one year period, in the worst case scenario. Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. By doing so, MTV kept its promise and, above all, its credibility. It shows to all the future investors that even if the worst happens, they'll get their money eventually, this way or another. That's much more important than to keep the price of RPs high. Their price will start rising when there will be more demand for them. It's better that it happens in a natural way, than artifical and sometimes it just takes time for that to happen.
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
1 like this post 0 people
06/02/2019 06:15
Technically, 90% gurantee, via RP is not really 90% (just like price of BTC btwn I hit cashout and they get around to approving the transaction) b/c of fluctuation, and that's b4 we talk of fees.

If I were to get them at 8 I can't sell them to pay next months rent until those who are selling at 8 get their's sold. I could sell to 7, provided there is enough at 7, but that's 7/8 of 90% so 79%, b4 fees, not 90%.

And, what if I don't sell?

Wasn't the price per RP higher when the other fund was repaid?
Those RP have lost their value since as well.

That said, at least some ppl can convert to cash and then cash out if they so choose, right away, others can wait.

Others like me, are just hoping the RP eventually, be it decades reach heights here for unseen.
I'm not even asking for my RP for Crypto, as I figure multiple baskets (BAP/RP/Crypto/Job) is better chance. And unless I could afford to buy all RP, and thus control Price of RP (take it or leave it), you can only have so much RP before even a reasonable price that RP make it to will make me be able to retire.
ALIREZA1394
Traffic Value: $13,639.83048 France
0 like this post 0 people
06/02/2019 12:19
@il051 For me, the future of the site is also important. I check the changes to the control panel for more purchases and sales. Many buyers, especially newly registered users on the site because of the fact that they are still in the market and the low level of advertising after a while, sold their stock or bop They will leave the site if the site is booming, the funds will not be expelled too soon
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
0 like this post 1 people
06/02/2019 17:03
@fraser

Ouch bro, you totally understood me wrong. I have zero intention to give my idea to someone for free and be outside of that. I dont beg anyone and I have zero desire to to it with MTV-PV for percentage and then be out of my own project, LOL you kidding me dude? Reason I came to MTV-PV is because I try to help them, after I saw things go on better. Do not confuse, helping with giving, those are to separate things. I have ZERO intention to give my project to someone and receive percentage and then to be out? Thanks, but no thanks. So you can scratch that story out of the picture. As I said, I do want to help them, I really do not care if they will be interested or not, as I said it is only matter of time if I will build it or sell it. But I will not give it for free. In that project idea are invested hundreds if not thousands of hours of heavy tests, sketches and design, not to mention functionality, before came on secure server, sadly never to open functionality.

Anyway, I was marketer, very good one, and will be back, soon, if Gods will, what means, I aint fool. In any case wish MTV-PV best, but as I said, things can be way way better than they are now. Still their progress is no doubt huge, I would not return back otherwise.

If I want co-operation for funding of this project again, I would do it. But I dont feel its a time yet. Have other things to do before I return on scene, and that will come, as I said soon. I have zero problems to start project again with my own money + investors, but I want to do it on seriously big and trusted way with professional people, people that know what they do. I trust in myself, but today in this modern world, for who you can say today, you can totally trust? You get me now? Thats the reason I came here, I dont offer my idea anymore, nor I have desire under those conditions. Thats done story.

This topic is about RP'S, but as I said, that can be done on much better way too, you or them can like it or not, but thats simply the truth. Where is flaw? Constant multiplication, system has flaw and that can be done other way. Market aint gonna stabilize for years, by my calculations number of RP's is raising, its not on 120 mill, as in Jo's time. I talked only about part where you talked about RP's and PV, those 2 can be strong player, they are right now just not setup on perfect way. You can like it or not, but thats simple and honest truth. Calculate only top 200 and you will see. But as I said, they are moving constantly better moves, its far better than before 4 years. No doubt Marc and Slosumo doing good job, no doubt on that, congrats to rest of team also.

All best.
DD
druth8x
1 like this post 0 people
06/02/2019 23:41
RP's have been 500MIL the whole time Marc has been in charge and some months before.

Also, in the future, RP will become stocks and be reduced to something like 10K or so.
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
07/02/2019 16:46
Thats cool, smart move, but that will not grow personal revenues per RP (stock), because revenue per user will be same, thats not bad, thats cool, but well aint perfect at all from one single reason. Those who have much, will get even more. Why? Because probably prices of those would skyrocket a lot, and those who have bunch will buy even more and they will at start already have huge advantage and big revenues comparing to all who will come. But well thats normal thing in capitalism, if youre first you have advantage. But you need to know those existing people will mostly make spilovers with part of revenues, I cant say that they will not invest fresh money, but probably their starting revenues will be good enough to avoid new investments.

Thing is next........ You can rename or do what you want, I have some easy solutions, but. There are people that came to current number of RP's with constant buying, and people who came there with multiplications. It is seriously complicated to make unique price and put those 2 kind of people in same basket, not sure all would be happy with that. I know its their own decision, and not problem of system and leadership, still many will agree that is not same to constantly buyRP's with own money, or come there with multiplications for free.

Complicated thing. Still would solve current problem and revive that area more I guess, so would be probably worth to make some neutral decision in order to make better revenues.
todaywork
Traffic Value: $22,712.51463 India
25/06/2019 07:31
RP BID/ASK situation pls?
babycare
Traffic Value: $25,276.97238 Saudi Arabia
0 like this post 2 people
25/06/2019 12:02
Once the Ptcshare-development fund starts to get repaid and cash outs from ptcshare flows in, rp price will go up to .0008 or .0009. And if the btc crashes back, rps will break .001.
dguy
Traffic Value: $15,993.01608 Canada
2 like this post 2 people
25/06/2019 17:50
Why would BTC cause the price of shares to go up?
babycare
Traffic Value: $25,276.97238 Saudi Arabia
26/06/2019 02:31
When the btc turns bullish, a lot of people liquidates their rps and invests in btc. The smarter among them will come back to rp with their profit, once the btc down-trend starts.
totoer008
Traffic Value: $1,804.70567 France
26/06/2019 04:40
Either way good for me smile
todaywork
26/06/2019 04:51
While people start to Sell RP, that time BTC get Resistance, and Buy in Resistance BTC. and Try to return while start DownTrend, But Market Get Instant Down in overnight/week as usual.. So, greed will win.

Sure, Btc already moved from bottom to stable price, and now welcome to Resistance for profit. When reach resistance, that sell off win the market and get down.

XRP - Ripple is the chance for Invest, Now.

But, i guess RP get 0.0003 ... bcoz people already blocked in resistance, so if get down 0.0003, then 0.0007 is the next target profit 2X.
dguy
26/06/2019 12:39
Why did you downvote me shaheen for asking a question? gringringrin
shaheen19
Traffic Value: $294.60488 Philippines
26/06/2019 20:42
BTC(12k+) and RP not same. Next money is BTC what i know. Last money is Gold(Realmoney).RP only connecet only us(PV and MTV user).So no connect to BTC.My view only..
ALIREZA1394
Traffic Value: $13,639.83048 France
28/06/2019 17:58
Why does anything happen anywhere in the world to lower  RP prices and lower the value of advertisements?!?!?!
todaywork
02/07/2019 02:34
Bottom Confirmed in 0.0005
druth8x
02/07/2019 02:47
What makes you say that?

Markets often bounce back a bit on their general direction.
dguy
5 like this post 0 people
09/07/2019 19:28
I haven't been using the share to BAP market in the best way possible but recently I've started adding my shares to the queue and having the market get to them gradually.

I must say, I'm quite impressed with the amount of volume the share markets go through over time. Just by showing a little patience you can really boost your returns
dguy
13/07/2019 05:43
So it took 14 days (June 26 until now) for my shares offered at four BAP to get through the queue. That was 73 pages! That's great. Those shares were bought for .0006 which is a 300% ROI. So for every dollar I spend, I'm getting $3 in BAP back. The reason I'm telling people this is because if more of us do this the faster BAP will be consumed. If people are willing to sell their BAP for 33 cents/$1 then the cost of those BAP (especially the free ones) is going to save the site a lot of money
mio2815
Traffic Value: $32,608.39303 Germany
13/07/2019 08:09
dguy: how many RP' s did you sell in this time?
Page: , , , , ... , , , 318, , , ... , , ,
Forum - Misc - How are the RPs doing?
Subscribe to this Topic