15th November - News

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

MarcdeKoning - Administrator
Traffic Value: $468,983.12758 Netherlands
21 like this post 0 people
15/11/2018 19:24
** Security Tip **
Secure your account with 2 Factor Authentication: Go here!

Lock any payment option you don't use: Click here - Read what it does carefully!

We will reply to this thread throughout the day with any news and any other information!

Click the "Show only administrator posts" button above this post, to see today's news notifications. That'll hide all the user comments and chit-chat. (You can press "Show All Posts" if you want to read through all that).
----
PIN security feature has been added. You can set it up here!

When set you will need to enter it once per session when making actions/accessing areas of our websites that deal with money, shares, BAP, account settings or investments.

If you lose your PIN/enter it incorrectly 3 times, the only way to reset it, is by contacting our support, who may require additional identity verification.

Marc de Koning, CEO - Facebook
Paidverts - Facebook
Paidverts - Facebook
My Traffic Value - Facebook
Barter My Funds - Facebook
CoinFlip Evolved - Facebook
Warclicks - Facebook
PlayBitcoinGames - Facebook
PlayPerfectMoneyGames - Facebook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we sent out an email that contain free spins for both PBG and PPMG.
There are no further requirements, but you´re welcome to deposit and enjoy your stay of course.

--

Furthermore on the 19th (Coming monday) we will have wagering competitions on MTV and Paidverts.
Unlike other times, this competition will only last 3 days.

Paidverts will have a 3 million BAP prize pool.
MTV will have a $100 prize pool but will add a portion of the money we win to the pool, meaning it can result to any figure (But the minimum remains a $100)

--

We´ve finished our new ad viewing process, which will save you a LOT of time.
We are currently testing it and plan to launch it right before black friday.

To celebrate this launch, we will be giving massive discounts on our advertising on Paidverts for black friday.
Up to 75% off on all of the ads.

--

Andraz and I are working on a big, new project which we plan to start development on in January.
As of now we don´t want to share any information about it, other than the fact that this will offer a new crowdfunding possibility.
So it might be wise to keep some money in your pocket for after Christmas, this year wink

We plan to build something really interesting.

--

Don´t forget all of the methods we offer to gain referral commissions.
You can earn a lucrative income, while helping us through the winter.
Winter times usually mean a drop in the results and coupled with our bad luck on the games, we can use all the help you are willing to offer.
Thank you!
popesaw
Traffic Value: $1,687.19051 Spain
0 like this post 0 people
16/11/2018 01:17
It's good news, hopefully Paidverts will be the same page that was a long time ago, that is, it was the best PTC as well as to advertise or earn money.

I am glad to know that you are working in Paidverts, I encourage everyone, I will keep a few dollars for January grin grin
NCONRADIE
Traffic Value: $249.68549 South Africa
9 like this post 0 people
16/11/2018 07:01
What's all this talk about Winter? It's Summer where I am! 

cool smile

Sounds a bit like a episode of Game of Thrones.....Winter is coming...... grin
slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
12 like this post 1 people
16/11/2018 10:38
We've just changed all generic campaigns on PV to 5s duration smile

EDIT: We've reverted this change for now as it might have caused some database issues. We have to look at it a bit more carefully
slosumo - Administrator
Traffic Value: $28,438.4426 Slovenia
5 like this post 0 people
16/11/2018 14:51
As edited in the above post we had to retrace on our change for adviewing from 30s to 5s with generic ads, as it seemed to have snowballed some database issues today.

We will discuss it more in detail and if not before I'm sure we'll get it sorted when we deploy the new ad viewing procedure, which by itself will reduce some load on the DB.

If that won't be enough, we'll proceed with reducing the ad view amounts and some other options.
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
16/11/2018 15:05
@Slosumo

Any chance you`ll find some time in the near future...to check those weird AG statistics?

My campaign is again dead for several days...

No biggie though...just a reminder smile
shaheen19
Traffic Value: $294.60488 Philippines
14 like this post 0 people
17/11/2018 10:20
Tomorrow is 365 days.

Login 365 days in a row.

+5000 APS

Level: 14/14

jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
1 like this post 0 people
17/11/2018 14:01
@slosumo 
"buy" some new ads with 1M clicks on 5 seconds without forced view should solve the problem quickly 

@shaheen

Mine say 363/365 
druth8x
Traffic Value: $22,417.44153 United States
2 like this post 0 people
17/11/2018 15:42
364/365 here as well.

Can we get confirmation that there will never be a higher goal like 2/5/10 years?

Not that I plan on missing any day (I do my AA/AG ads at least), but be nice to know.
maipet1
Traffic Value: $388.9039 Nigeria
17/11/2018 21:23
It is a pity for me as I have missed two days logging In  due to religious riots at my neighbour hood..I will forfeit 5000 APS in the next two days..
jagodinac123
Traffic Value: $390.26943 Serbia
17/11/2018 21:49
My guess is that too many people will achieve that 365 mile...so it won`t matter anyway...
It will happen but with no effect...
shaheen19
Traffic Value: $294.60488 Philippines
4 like this post 0 people
18/11/2018 00:07

ACHIEVEMENT POINTS

20247 APS

Top 1% of users  

Done 365 days

druth8x
18/11/2018 03:20
Were you 1% before?

Interesting that I have a 5K point buffer min b4 I'd drop out of Top 1%.

26292 APS
eaglenest
Traffic Value: $726.03525 Ghana
18/11/2018 10:00
hey guys! please can anyone help me exchange paypal for btc or pm.... if anyone is willing to help, kindly send me an email at papaodes75@gmail.com. thanks!!

by the way, i've also made the 365 days mark today....hurrraaayyy!!
jordy186
Traffic Value: $868.5955 Netherlands
18/11/2018 10:13
@druth8x

i didnt get my 5k yet probably because of time difference so i get it tomorrow but i end up with 19K and i was always in 1% group so i believe that wont change so you have a bit more buffer smile
popesaw
Traffic Value: $1,687.19051 Spain
2 like this post 0 people
18/11/2018 17:54
I am excited  to see the changes in Paidverts, I have been inactive for a long time, and today I navigated a bit and found approximately 3 or 4 bad copies of Paidverts like this one:

https://ads****.com (if it is forbidden to link other pages I delete it, it is only for you to see how they are copied from us)

I do not think it takes long to disappear.

I still remember others from 3 years ago, more or less, like Digazd, I think it was, and another called advertzer, all the pages that were copied from Paidverts became Scam.

The only one left standing is our dear Paidverts.

Paidverts has great potential, and if in 2018 they will still be copied from us for something it will be.

I hope to see all the news that is coming and return to what we were: the best PTC !!!!!!!

I am sorry for my bad englishsad
Miahmiahsxx1
Traffic Value: $2.70235 Bangladesh
18/11/2018 19:31
I provided screenshots link of my missing deposit but more than 4 days I didn't get reply yet also money didn't add yet
Crisshiham
Traffic Value: $76.13933 Algeria
18/11/2018 23:16
about that APS   what can we do with it? can you (anyone) tell me where to read about it? thanks
druth8x
18/11/2018 23:56
You get 1 ad 5 days a week sent with Group and ref Ad Issues based on the rest of the members and how you place group wise.
MisterDD
Traffic Value: $7,429.94412 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
19/11/2018 16:54
The real question is, why you guys dont listen my proposal, and make things in internet marketing seriously interesting?

Just question. I usually didnt stay long enough to see all mistakes/flaws online on marketing platforms, MTV-PV made me to stay long enough to see how things actually work in internet marketing, and how is possible to return loyalty but also marketing to people on honest way, and I promise you that I detected and fixed all of them. There is no way that you will pass torture as with MTV-PV, I took that burden on my shoulders and I have all answers and solutions on every problem that current platforms have. People would love it, I promise that much. I know, since I am user of such sites, so I knew exactly what to change, luckly I was only one who found solution, pardon me, all solutions.

Like it or not, situation with Jo put me in position to see what is reall wrong with marketing sites online, and those are now solved. I just hope someone will have guts to build it with me. I dont ask for special credits or millions. I just want to see that baby up.

So why not little brother, or sister that can kick things on massive scale? BIP BIP it, I will even help to fund it. But obviously I cant do it alone. Little too big for me right now. What is best, you guys have no clue how monster size project that can be and be expanded. What is best you can even make it with PayPal, or without PayPal.

Just my 5 cents.
Page: 1,
Forum - News - 15th November - News
Subscribe to this Topic