Advertise here
Hourly Auctions
#13808 won with $1.00

Welcome Guest - Login / Register Forum - Monitor - BroClix

BroClix

Sticky threads

Latest Posts

hasicro
Traffic Value: $1,823.14127 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
3 like this post 1 people
23/06/2015 16:13
https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/voting_game/listing/428.html

Hi guys,

I'm here to tell you a few things about an new PTC site with great potential to be great!!
It's called BroClix, reason why it's so great is that it has all the extra profit making sites like virool videos and SuperRewards. So there's a lot of things you can do to earn money here, also the higher you upgrade status (standard, all star, bro) you earn more money per click and referral click with many other benefits. You can also rent referrals, all members that join without an referral and that clicked ads the previous day are placed in the rental pool, so they guarantee that all rentals are active.
Site is still pretty new only a week or so old, so there's not much advertisement at the moment, but I'm sure that number will increase when the number of users increases.
All in all this site has great potential as admins are really trustworthy and giving us daily news on the forum just like you get them here on MTV.
Payment processors that are accepted are: PayPal, SolidTrustPay, OKPay, Payza and Neteller with plans on introducing Bitcoin aswell.
Give it an shot wink
mahermimo
Traffic Value: $1,037.44073 Saudi Arabia
0 like this post 0 people
23/06/2015 18:05
hasicro this site is yours by the way , and i will not bash it , but i will say good luck . 
hasicro
0 like this post 1 people
23/06/2015 20:03
Actualy im not the owner, but did i help start the site? Yep i did, and i will keep on helping as long as i can wink
Tnx for the wishes wink
ruzohr
Traffic Value: $825.93326 Croatia (LOCAL Name: Hrvatska)
0 like this post 0 people
24/06/2015 11:02
I really hope they'll grow big just like well known successful PTC sites
shaheen19
Traffic Value: $294.60488 Philippines
0 like this post 1 people
24/06/2015 12:07
BroClix
That format web site never pay . I try many time and they don't pay even $2.00cool grin.
hasicro
2 like this post 0 people
24/06/2015 12:28
seriously, you can't judge an site because some other turned to scam or don't pay...you can't jump to an conclusion like that...posts like that turn people off and give them doubts without an reason, please don't do that
Forum - Monitor - BroClix
Subscribe to this Topic